Medical Grade PVC Hose
Medical gas hoses are crucial components in healthcare settings, facilitating the safe and controlled delivery of various gases to patients for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. Our medical gas hoses are designed to meet stringent medical standards and ensure patient safety.
- Made from medical-grade materials that meet strict standards and are resistant to contamination. In addition, these materials are flexible enough to allow our hose to be easily maneuvered, but also durable enough to withstand repeated use as well as cleaning processes.
- Color-coded to allow for easy gas designation as well as to prevent mix-ups and ensure the correct gas is connected to the right equipment and delivered to the patient.
- Designed to handle specific pressure levels associated with medical gases and encountered in clinical use.
- Compliant with key industry and regulatory standards, including those set by organizations like the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Traceability markings to identify the production date and other relevant information.
- Our PVC hose and tubing are DEHP free. Bay Corporation was one of the first manufacturers to offer this bio-based and socially conscious material. [DEHP, or or Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, has recently been linked to a variety of serious illnesses including cancer and damaging reproductive issues.]
Looking for our Medical Gas Hose Assemblies? Click Here!